Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netapp NDMP slow & 99 errors

2004-04-14 14:44:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netapp NDMP slow & 99 errors
From: GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com (Greenberg, Katherine A)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:44:10 -0400
On the converse side....

If a snapshot is set to start and a backup is running, it will not start
until the backup is complete.

Are you sure (Troy) that the files you're trying to back up are there? I
could've sworn that is what a 99 referred to. I had that when someone
changed the vol maps on a NetApp and didn't say anything until the
backups ran and they were not able to connect to a certain volume.

~Kate

Katherine Greenberg
Systems Engineer
Mid-Range Storage Management