Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Moving NBU to another server

2004-04-14 09:42:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Moving NBU to another server
From: drt8243 AT hotmail DOT com (David Thome)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:42:32 +0000
<P>Hello there.&nbsp; I'm looking for instructions on how to move netbackup off
of one server and on to another server.&nbsp; The hostname will
change.&nbsp;&nbsp; The origianal server has other applications running and
it's tapping out the resources of the device so&nbsp; I need to move NBU on to
another server by itself.&nbsp; The master and media are on the same box.</P>
<P>I really would like the steps from the veritas site but can't find them
(official steps from Veritas).&nbsp; Do I have to open a ticket to get the
inside scoop from Veritas or does anyone out there know where I can get these
instructions without opening a ticket?</P>
<P>Thank you very much</P>