Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Uggg... bpdbjobs -all_columns

2004-04-13 16:02:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Uggg... bpdbjobs -all_columns
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:02:32 -0500
--=_alternative 006E186C86256E75_=

BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS is great for writting small report on netbackup 5.0

The one thing it doesn't give me is the pathname of the stream, which
would be usefully for me to track filesystem growth on a daily basis.

bpdbjobs -all_columns is usefull since it give me the information i
require. However it isn't in a very usable format  I'm after feild 33.

I took a look at the netbackup faq on
http://www.backupcentral.com/cgi-bin/netbackup-fom?_highlightWords=perl&file=194

if i try

 bpdbjobs -report -all_columns |awk -F',' '{print $33}'

awk complains that the file is too long.

it seems that in order to get the PATHNAME of the STREAM i got lern perl.

does anyone have a script that spits out something like this
KB/Sec | PATHNAME_OF_THE_STREAM | ELASPSED_TIME_COMPLETED| KB_BACKEDUP |
STATUS | POLICY | CLIENT
--=_alternative 006E186C86256E75_=

small report on netbackup 5.0</font>
the pathname of the stream, which would be usefully for me to track filesystem
growth on a daily basis.</font>
it give me the information i require. However it isn't in a very usable
format &nbsp;I'm after feild 33.</font>
http://www.backupcentral.com/cgi-bin/netbackup-fom?_highlightWords=perl&amp;file=194</font>
|awk -F',' '{print $33}'</font>
long.</font>
of the STREAM i got lern perl.</font>
out something like this</font>
KB_BACKEDUP | STATUS | POLICY | CLIENT</tt></font>
--=_alternative 006E186C86256E75_=--