Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] encrytion for veritas 4.5

2004-04-13 11:45:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] encrytion for veritas 4.5
From: rjf AT lucent DOT com (Fulmer, Robert J, JR (Rob))
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:45:39 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4216E.5EB2B70A

I have they license for encryption and the media kit for veritas datacenter but
cannot find the encryption option anywhere on my media. Anyone know if it can
be downloaded from veritas or what the media kit part number is for the
encryption option?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4216E.5EB2B70A

xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40";>

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:Arial;
        color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
        {page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I have they license for encryption and the media kit =