Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tape eject failing after backups

2004-04-13 10:22:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tape eject failing after backups
From: justin.lloyd AT mci DOT com (Justin C. Lloyd)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:22:05 -0400
Our backups ran fine this morning, so it would appear that it was the
recreation of the devices in NetBackup (following a boot -r last week)
that fixed the problem.  I'll mail the list again if I ever find out
exactly why that particular fix was necessary.

Thanks to everyone who responded!

Justin

--
Justin C. Lloyd