Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VSP cache files filling up partitions

2004-04-09 18:26:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VSP cache files filling up partitions
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:26:40 -0500
--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

* Major, Rusty <jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org> [2004-04-09 11:30]:
> Thanks for the info.
>=20
> Currently we've disabled VSP until we decide what to do.
>=20
> I've excluded the phantom drives for now.
>=20
> David, I'd be interested in hearing your experiences with FP6 after
> running with it a few days.

Right off the bat, it has helped with one of our MS SQL servers that was
BSOD because of the vsp drivers. The last backups that we have run have
successfully completed without killing the machine in the process.
Looking good so far.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com