Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] okay, now I'm hopelessly confused

2004-04-05 09:52:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] okay, now I'm hopelessly confused
From: Josh.Goldfarb AT blackrock DOT com (Goldfarb, Josh)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:52:34 -0400
Suzanne,

I wouldn't upgrade to 4.5fp6 just yet.  Wait until MP1 or (5.1) is
released within the next week.  But on the other hand, if you are using
the exchange agent,  you can backup Exchange 2003 with any version of
Netbackup.  It depends what kind of backups you want to do.  That is the
difference.  Mailbox level is easier in 5.0 than 3.41.  How many storage
groups do you have?  How is your exchange setup?

-
Cheers
Josh