Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.0 information needed

2004-04-04 08:46:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.0 information needed
From: bwindle AT wlgore DOT com (Bobby R Windle)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 08:46:41 -0400
We are running NBU4.5 datacenter on Solaris9 platform.  We are looking
at moving to NBU5.0 enterprise.  Can anyone out there give me any tips or
information on any problems we may encounter.  We are only interested in
maintaining current features of NBU4.5 at this time.  We will not implement
any of the newer offered features until future service packs surface.

thanks
bobby