Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 54s & 219s All in one night

2004-04-01 16:02:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 54s & 219s All in one night
From: David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com (David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:02:02 -0800
--=_alternative 0073857788256E69_=

Environment
===========
master & 3x medias - all win2k and 4.5_fp6
200+ clients, mainly w2k

Problem
=======
All on the same night, we've started getting inundated with 54 errors for
our SQL backups on all media servers as well as 219 errors on all the
other backups going to a particular media server. Not all of the SQL or
other backups fail, just some or most. We've previously put in the change
to point each policy to a specific media server but are still getting
these errors.

"Detailed Status" on 54 errors
Listen for client timeout during accept from data listen socket after 60
seconds

Where is it getting the 60 seconds value from? None of our parameters are
set to 60 seconds.

Any insights appreciated.

Regards,
David Attreed.
--=_alternative 0073857788256E69_=

4.5_fp6</font>
getting inundated with 54 errors for our SQL backups on all media servers
as well as 219 errors on all the other backups going to a particular media
server. Not all of the SQL or &nbsp;other backups fail, just some or most.
We've previously put in the change to point each policy to a specific media
server but are still getting these errors.</font>
errors</font>
from data listen socket after 60 seconds</font>
from? None of our parameters are set to 60 seconds.</font>
Regards,<br>
David Attreed.</font>
--=_alternative 0073857788256E69_=--