Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] sharing tape devices between windows and unix

2004-04-01 10:19:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] sharing tape devices between windows and unix
From: TWu AT PPC DOT com (Tommy Wu)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:19:17 -0500
Fibre Card(FC) port needs to hard set to 1Gig or 2Gig connection, FC
settting "auto negotiation" will cause the scsi bus to reset and the
tape devices will disapearing from the windows host. Use the Veritas
TLD/Robot command to map the SSO tape drives
"%install%/volmgr/bin/tpautoconf -show /or ../tpautoconfig -d " This
command will show you the tape library drive physcal number, WWN, and
the tape drive serial numbers.
Good luck
TWu