Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 31, could not set user id for process.??

2004-03-30 06:52:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 31, could not set user id for process.??
From: poleetea AT hotmail DOT com (Chadwick Leung)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:52:42 +0000
Dear all,

I am using Netbackup 4.5 GA. My backup server runs Solaris 8 and client runs
MS XP with Netbackup 4.5 GA installed.

I am not able to start a backup job from the client PC. I get the following
error:

19:49:17 INF - Backup by Administrator on client chadwick2: could not set
user id for process

Policy has set to "MS-Window-NT". I referred to the job details and found
owner and group are both Administrator.

Any idea?

Regards,
Chadwick

Linguaphone :  Learning English? Get Japanese lessons for FREE
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/30476.asp