Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Questions to ask a Netbackup Admin on an interview *interesting*

2004-03-26 17:23:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Questions to ask a Netbackup Admin on an interview *interesting*
From: steven_w_miller AT non.agilent DOT com (steven_w_miller AT non.agilent DOT com)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:23:57 -0700
I agree, it's not what you know, it's recognizing what you don't know and
knowning how to find the answer. If someone asked me what an error code was,
I'd say "Time to look in the manual".

Plus, getting too specific limits alot, because no two environments are the
same, and everyone sees things others don't.

Steve