Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Triggering RMAN backup via the NB scheduler

2004-03-25 15:22:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Triggering RMAN backup via the NB scheduler
From: travis.rosamond AT sbcglobal DOT net (Travis. Rosamond)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:22:19 -0600
Hi Mark,

The answer is YES. You can set the path and name of the script in the
Scheduling portion of the policy. I believe the tab will say files. I also
believe "but not sure" that it has to be done as a user backup.

It has been over a year since I last set one up. So it may not bet
completely correct.

Travis