Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] secure remote install on Solaris client

2004-03-24 13:02:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] secure remote install on Solaris client
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:02:42 -0700
The rsh to ssh conversion works fine.  Also, though, if you want to save
this effort, you can tar up the /usr/openv/netbackup directory from a
similar client and move it to another.

Add the /etc/inetd.conf & /etc/services entries, thump your inetd process,
alter bp.conf for the client name and you're done.

Easy.

-M