Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DB2 Windows alternate restore

2004-03-20 08:55:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DB2 Windows alternate restore
From: yetan79 AT yahoo DOT com (Y.E. Tan)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 05:55:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

   I've tried to restore a backup of my production
server to a test server and received the error code of
512. The DB2 sys admin guide indicates that the backup
image is unavailable for my test server.

I've tried to list the image using bplist and no
entries are listed for my test server. Entries are
listed for my production server.

I've created the No.Restrictions file in master server
and bp.conf in test server with
CLIENT_NAME=production-server.

Am I missing out on something else? How do I make the
alternate restore work?

Thanks in advance,

YE Tan