Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 FP5: Restore Error code 5 w/suspend; but data is there?

2004-03-17 09:20:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 FP5: Restore Error code 5 w/suspend; but data is there?
From: sjacobso AT novell DOT com (Scott Jacobson)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:20:08 -0700

--=__PartA687B388.0__=

All,

Having a bit of a mystery.  Not all, but several restores (not client
OS dependent) finish with a suspend and error code 5.  However, when we
look for the data, everything we need is there.  Reports show us which
files that we're supposedly not restored, but again, the data in those
locations is actually recovered.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks,
Scott J.

--=__PartA687B388.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt MS Sans Serif">
<DIV>All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Having a bit of a mystery.&nbsp; Not all, but several restores (not =
client OS dependent) finish with a suspend and error code 5.&nbsp; =
However, when we look&nbsp;for the data, everything we need is there.&nbsp;=
 Reports show us which&nbsp;files that we're supposedly&nbsp;not restored, =
but again, the data in those locations&nbsp;is actually recovered.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyone seen anything like this?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Scott J.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=__PartA687B388.0__=--