Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO2 maxing out memory

2004-03-15 12:40:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO2 maxing out memory
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:40:39 -0600
--=_alternative 00611B0686256E58_=

I got a sneaking suspicion that our netbackup server with an  LTO2 tape
drive is maxing out on memory(512MB) on solaris 8.

Doesn't anyone have any tips on how to check this in solaris 8?

Thanks,
Karl
--=_alternative 00611B0686256E58_=

netbackup server with an &nbsp;LTO2 tape drive is maxing out on memory(512MB)
on solaris 8.</font>
to check this in solaris 8?</font>
--=_alternative 00611B0686256E58_=--