Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Any large natbackup sites using Autosys Job sche duler option ?

2004-03-15 10:20:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Any large natbackup sites using Autosys Job sche duler option ?
From: BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com (Martin, Barbara)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:20:50 -0500
Yes.  We use Autosys for ALL our backups.  Gave up on the NetBackup
scheduler long time ago.  Dependencies work great.  Better calendarization.
We use Autosys to perform BCV synch's, mount and unmount drives, bring up -
bring down databases, etc.  Works great.  Best part about this is we can see
where our problems occur.  Another words, we can separate out disk,
database, mount failures from actual NetBackup failures.

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:bm128506 AT exchange.DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM