Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5FP6 DB backup issue

2004-03-11 20:31:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5FP6 DB backup issue
From: grover AT huntcorp.com DOT au (Neil Hunt)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:31:24 +0800
G'day folks,
I'm having an issue with my recently upgraded NBU installation.  I have
set it to perform a DB backup "after each successful backup schedule".
I have no issues with the backup itself, but at completion, it will not
unload the tape from the DLT8000 (in an L9), in order to perform the DB
backup.
This has been like this since I upgraded about 3 weeks ago from 3.4.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to look at? I have enabled
all logging, and cannot see anything obvious.
The DB backups work when I run manually.

Thanks.

Neil Hunt