Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL Server DB Agent

2004-03-18 14:36:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL Server DB Agent
From: mark AT steelfamily DOT org (mark)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:36:04 -0000
I use it, works OK most of the time. The 'filelist' is a script name to run
on the SQL box, which does a user backup of each database in turn. I've not
done recovery process yet, so don't know if that offers any advantages.
Personally, I'm not sure its worth the money considering what little it
does.

(i'm using 45_fp6 / W2K/ STK/LTO2, so almost the same ).

regards
mark