Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] IBM drive level 6.0.2.6 drivers to use with Netbackup DataCenter Version 3.4.1 Windows 2000 system

2004-02-17 17:24:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] IBM drive level 6.0.2.6 drivers to use with Netbackup DataCenter Version 3.4.1 Windows 2000 system
From: McDonald_Brian AT emc DOT com (McDonald_Brian AT emc DOT com)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:24:54 -0500
Current Configuration

Veritas Netbackup DataCenter Version 3.4.1.
Windows 2000 system

I  am using IBM LTO1 drives.  Veritas support site says use IBM drive level
6.0.2.6 drivers to work with netbackup. Without directly
saying so they are implying do not use the drivers that come with NBU or in
the "addons" folder
I had been to IBM webste frequently and I cannot find nor have ever seen
this driver version. I see  the list of 5.x.x.x W2K drivers there, which
would be
used with native applet. I search the Veritas Support Website and I can't
find this driver either

Can anyone provide the exact location for this 6.0.2.5 revision of LTO
driver?

Brian McDonald