Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] [NB4.5 W2K] duration of backup of a policy

2004-02-12 14:02:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] [NB4.5 W2K] duration of backup of a policy
From: ewilts AT ewilts DOT org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:02:45 -0600
On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 07:40:41PM +0100, ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk
wrote:
> Do bpimagelist -l -policy <policy_name> > some_file
> The lines starting with IMAGE the 15. entry is the elapsed time in seconds
> if I rememeber correct.

However, bpimagelist doesn't tell you which file system it backed up.
It gives you a pointer to a binary file that has the file system in it,
but that's generally not very useful.  If you want to know how like it
took back up /u100, there's not a straightforward way to get it.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org