Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape SAN Backup/Restore problem

2004-02-10 12:20:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape SAN Backup/Restore problem
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:20:21 +0100
Hello Roger

Get Storagetek to check the firmware level on the new drive and compare it
to the working drives. We have had this happening because difference in
firmware. In our case it was because the MIR (The Internal header) format
had changed.

Regards
Michael

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:01:03 +0000, Roger-MSC.Smith wrote

******