Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #2906 - 3 msgs

2004-02-06 16:29:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #2906 - 3 msgs
From: neil AT mbari DOT org (Conner, Neil)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:29:57 -0800
Let us know what you come up with.
Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent_Mase AT harvardpilgrim DOT org
[mailto:Vincent_Mase AT harvardpilgrim DOT org]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 1:18 PM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

I am  evaluating several reporting tools for Netbackup,  Bocada's  Backupreport
, Aptare's
StorageConsole and Veritas's Advanced reporter.   I am looking for any feedback
from users of either
of these products.  So far I find  StorageConsole to be much easier to use and
provide more detailed
information for Netbackup than Backup Report.  I also understand you can run
file restores from
StorageConcole which you cannot do from Backup report.  I have not looked at
advanced Reporter yet
so don't know much about it.

Thanks
Vincent Mase