Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] phantom job id's in Activity Monitor

2004-01-22 18:33:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] phantom job id's in Activity Monitor
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:33:59 -0800
After making a change to bp.conf and bouncing the daemons we have some
job id's in Activity Monitor that are in the 1 - 5k range.  Current job
id's are in the millions so these are obviously not real.

They cannot be killed or deleted.  They are still there after a daemon
bounce as well.

Anyone have any ideas as to what happened and how to fix it?  I thought
I remember a text file somewhere that kept a dynamic list of job id's
displayed in Activity Monitor but I can't recall this for certain and
definitely don't know where it is or what it's named.

Thanks.

~JK