Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] They expired the tape

2004-01-22 10:10:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] They expired the tape
From: M.W.Ellwood AT rl.ac DOT uk (Ellwood, MW (Mike) )
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:10:21 -0000
One way might be something like:

bperror -U -d 01/05/04 -e 01/05/04 | more

and browse for something like:

01/05/2004 hh:mm:ss yourserver yourclient  begin writing backup id
                    yourclient_tttttttttt, copy 1, fragment 1, to media id
                    mmmmmm on drive index 1

I suppose it depends how many tapes you normally write in a day, but if,
like us,
it's only one or a few, it shouldn't be hard to spot.

Regards,

Mike Ellwood