Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Changing tape drive paths

2004-01-22 08:27:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Changing tape drive paths
From: justin.lloyd AT mci DOT com (Justin C. Lloyd)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:27:22 -0500
Thanks for the advice, everyone.  I did neglect to mention my tape
hardware.  I have a Spectra Logic 20K library with 8 AIT-3 tape drives
(100/260 GB, 42GB/hr).  But until I have some real compression and job
length statistics to work with, I won't know anything.  So for now I'll
take the hit then do some analysis.

Thanks again,

Justin