Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question about 4.5 calander scheduling

2004-01-21 17:01:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question about 4.5 calander scheduling
From: Thomas.Tschida AT udlp DOT com (Thomas Tschida)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:01:23 -0600
Hello all,

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to prioritize schedules in
NB4.5.  I would like to run a full every Saturday of the month with a 3
month retention.  I would then like to set up another full schedule for
the last Saturday with a one year retention.  The problem is that
sometimes the last Saturday doesn't always fall on the fourth weekend,
and I don't want to run a full backup for each schedule if they should
overlap.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom Tschida
United Defense LP