Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DOWN-ACS problem on Windows Media server running SSO

2004-01-15 07:05:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DOWN-ACS problem on Windows Media server running SSO
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:05:27 +0100
Hello Nick

Check the Event Viewer under application and system for clues to why the
drive is set DOWN.
Also bperror -media -U on the master may give some clues.
In my experience it is often caused by SAN connectity problem or that tapeX
file points to another drive than what is configured in netbackup. This
often happened after a reboot.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Michael

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:51:25 -0600, nickno wrote