Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs -restart

2004-01-06 07:28:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs -restart
From: daniel AT mbi.co DOT il (Daniel Bass)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:28:43 +0200
Rob
Thanks for the reply.

I need this capability to run the backups from external scheduler so,
I am thinking about the following workaround:
1) Run the policy with complete file list ("/data/*") with bpbackup -i
2) Check the status of the jobs with bpdbjobs, and find the failed jobs
3) Temporary update the  file list of this policy with bpplinclude, so
it will include the path to failed stream only (for example /data/01)
4) Rerun bpbackup -I
5) Update the file list with original contents ("/data/*")

Is that make sense at all? Will that temporary file list change affect
later incremental backups in some way?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel.