Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to restrict a netbackup user to just monitor backups ?!

2003-12-24 06:05:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to restrict a netbackup user to just monitor backups ?!
From: aloui_laila AT yahoo DOT com (laila aloui)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 03:05:05 -0800 (PST)
--0-643644823-1072263905=:13669

Hello all,

Please, i would like to know if it is possible to create a user for the
xnb interface, whith the unique profile of monitoring backups, because
i want to delegate the task of verifying backups status to user rather
than the administartor.( we are using netbackup 3.4 )

 thank you in advance

any suggestion or help would be appreciable

  Laila

--0-643644823-1072263905=:13669

<DIV>Hello all,<BR> <BR>Please, i would like to know if it is possible to
create a user for the <BR>xnb interface, whith the unique profile of monitoring
backups, because <BR>i want to delegate the task of verifying backups status to
user rather <BR>than the administartor.( we are using netbackup 3.4 )</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;<BR> thank you in advance<BR> <BR>any suggestion or help would be
appreciable<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp; Laila</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard</a>
--0-643644823-1072263905=:13669--