Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client job not running

2003-12-12 10:26:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client job not running
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:26:21 -0500 (EST)
> The frequency is currently set to 22hrs.  This enable the incremental backup
> to run every day on the three days it is scheduled for.  Even when I run a
> manual backup and wait over 22 hrs the job that isn't running still doesn't
> kick off.  This schedule works fine for one client, just not another.

24 hours / 1 day might be a better choice.  The scheduler handles
frequencies which are multiples of 24 hours in a special way.

Anyway, if you check the All Log Entries (bperror -U -hoursago 24)
report, you should find messages about why it's skipping this client.

--
Larry Kingery
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines