Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exceeded configured number of tries

2003-12-10 16:37:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exceeded configured number of tries
From: jerry.vochteloo AT veritas DOT com (Jerry Vochteloo)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:37:37 +1100
host properties, master server global netbackup attributes

there should be something like

2 tries
12 hours

this limits the scheduler to 2 attempts at at job in 12 hours (ie 1 retry)
bump this up should help

--
Dr Jerry Vochteloo
Senior Education Consultant

The opinions stated here are mine and do not necessarily represent those of
VERITAS Software Corp