Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Red Hat 9 Backups

2003-12-03 18:57:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Red Hat 9 Backups
From: kwang AT esri DOT com (Koping Wang)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:57:10 -0800
Hi,
I run James' script on one of my Redhat 9 box, the system had no fix update,
jnbSA worked find but I still got 174 error when I backup it. I ran bpcd, I
got this error messages:

Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno, h_errno or _res directly.
Needs to be fixed.
setsockopt: Socket operation on non-socket

Then I upgrade the most current kernel and glibc.
kernel-2.4.20-24.9
glibc-2.3.2-27.9.7
The backup works find.

Thanks James, you rock.