Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] STK Vault CAPs

2003-12-02 23:28:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] STK Vault CAPs
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:28:36 -0600
Kenneth-

NetBackup ejects do not pay any attention to the ACSLS "CAP priority"
- but you *can* specify that CAP that is used for NetBackup/Vault
ejects.

This is accomplished by adding the following entry to the
/usr/openv/volmgr/vm.conf file on your master and media servers:

   MAP_ID = <robot-num> <cap-id>

e.g. if you have your ACS robot defined as NetBackup robot #1, and
you want to eject to the 0,0,0 CAP:

   MAP_ID = 1 0,0,0

HTH
rob