Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question about ACS libraries

2003-11-26 13:57:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question about ACS libraries
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:57:34 +0100
Hello Shannon

One way is to use acstest -r <acsls-server>
e.g acstest -r nbuacs1, ? will list comands and q will quit

I think vmcheckxxx with the right options also will could give the answer
do vmcheckxxx -help for synatx

Regards
Michael

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:11:58 -0500, MOYES-CLARK,SHANNON (HP-FtCollins,ex1)
wrote