Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] restore logs via JAVA gui

2003-11-21 11:11:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] restore logs via JAVA gui
From: BobbyR AT belkin DOT com (Bobby Ramirez)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:11:59 -0800
I have a problem with my java gui in a CDE session, where the window showing
the restore blanks out, and i can view the log. The tar log directory where i
would expect to see files displayed as they are restored isn't producing any
detail.

Where is the log that the java gui is displaying? Is it an file i can tail?
since i can't see log through the gui.

Bobby Ramirez
UNIX Systems Administrator

Belkin Corporation
Information Services
310 604-2068
310 604-2022 fax
www.belkin.com

Confidential
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Belkin Corporation and/or its affiliates, are confidential,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one
of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.