Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bparchive removes directories

2003-11-17 15:39:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bparchive removes directories
From: RLMarkham AT hafeleamericas DOT com (Markham, Richard)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:39:50 -0500
I'm running bparchive from a media server and I specify a directory as the
last parameter. ie. /u33/PROD/archives.  bparchive will archive all files in
the directory "archives" and also remove the "archives" directory at the end
of execution.  I'm assuming that it is not deleting the PROD directory
because it has other files in it.  I tried specifying the directory as
/u33/PROD/archives/ as well, but still no change.  How can I get bparchive
handle and delete only the files with the directory "archives".

TIA

Solaris 8
Netbackup Datacenter 3.4.2