Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cannot deassign or expire tapes

2003-11-17 09:30:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cannot deassign or expire tapes
From: amarkham AT cdsinc DOT com (Amie Markham-Tilburt)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 04:30:46 -1000
I do run the command on the media server and I only have one media server (my
master and media server are the same server), I did try that option anyway to
see if it would make a difference but no luck.  I get the same message when I
run bpmedialist -m <media_id> -h <media_server>

requested media id was not found in NB media database and/or MM volume database

When I run available_media I can see the tape is seen as physically being in
the the tape library.  Thanks for responding.  Running Netbackup Datacenter 4.5
MP4 on Solaris 8.