Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: NetWare 6.0 Clustering

2003-11-14 16:54:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: NetWare 6.0 Clustering
From: Hassell.Stacy AT inova DOT com (Hassell Stacy)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:54:34 -0500
We are running NBU4.5 MP3 for Windows and implementing NetWare 6.0
clustering. We use the target method for backing up NetWare servers. We
found NBU unreliable and slow when it comes to NetWare clusters. We are
going to use Syncsort Backup Express which stomped NBU in our testing.
We keep hearing that NBU5.0 has bells and whistles that are going to
help with this subject but I have not seen anything yet.

Hack Stacy
703-764-7307 Work
703-701-3489 Pager
703-850-0088 Cell