Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU through Linksys problem

2003-11-08 18:57:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU through Linksys problem
From: Harry.Schaefer AT turner DOT com (Schaefer, Harry)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:57:36 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3A653.9AACB945

I do not have a whole lot of experience with Linksys home DSL routers, but I
have a wireless 802.11b Linksys router that I use at home. When I am VPN'ed
into work, I cannot get the 4.5 Java console to come up on my PC. If I take the
Linksys out of the loop and go straight through my DSL modem. It works fine.

Anyone seen anything like this before? If so what did you hve to configure on
the Linksys to get it to work?

Thanks,
Harry S.
Atlanta, GA

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3A653.9AACB945

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>NBU through Linksys problem</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I do not have a whole lot of experience with Linksys =
home DSL routers, but I have a wireless 802.11b Linksys router that I =
use at home. When I am VPN'ed into work, I cannot get the 4.5 Java =
console to come up on my PC. If I take the Linksys out of the loop and =
go straight through my DSL modem. It works fine.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anyone seen anything like this before? If so what did =
you hve to configure on the Linksys to get it to work?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Harry S.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Atlanta, GA</FONT>