Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vaulting without vault?

2003-11-03 14:45:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vaulting without vault?
From: dlowenst AT mail.sdsu DOT edu (Dave Lowenstein)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:45:30 -0800 (PST)
So if i just manually eject the tape its catalog information won't go
away? Or is there a command line program i run to say "this tape is going
on vacation" ?

i plan on doing the long term stuff manually. As much as this sucks, it
will only be a once per month thing.

Dave Lowenstein
Analyst/Programmer
Instructional Technology Services