Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 on NBU 3.4

2003-10-24 20:13:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 on NBU 3.4
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:13:40 -0400
Hello Charles and Scott

If I remember things, fp3 had windows.net and fp5 has windows 2003.

But you have to upgrade the admin console/java client to see the new settings.

It appears that the nbu is not a framework that gets it's values from the
server (master). But instead it looks like the values are coded in the client.

len