Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Replacing tapes in Lto Library

2003-10-24 01:48:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Replacing tapes in Lto Library
From: joe AT joe DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:48:16 +0200
The tapes you have removed from the library is still in the catalog (and
they should be)
Seen from NBU the tapes are just not in the library. This only has the
effect that NBU can't load the tape automaticly.
But the media will be in the media database in NBU until you remove is, and
this should only be done en very rare situations.

/johnny