Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 96 but i have available tapes *More Info*

2003-10-23 20:51:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 96 but i have available tapes *More Info*
From: dlowenst AT mail.sdsu DOT edu (Dave Lowenstein)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, it seems that any backup with a retention time of 2 weeks is being
rejected, but if i increase the retention time to a month, those backups
will run. Can images with different retention times live on the same tape?

Is it possible that I am 'full' of 2 week retention images?...

pardon my ineptitude but I've never spent the time to learn that much
about netbackup, it's always just worked...

Dave Lowenstein
Analyst/Programmer
Instructional Technology Services
San Diego State University