Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Replacing tapes in Lto Library

2003-10-22 17:18:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Replacing tapes in Lto Library
From: drt8243 AT hotmail DOT com (David Thome)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:18:09 +0000
Hello, we've been filling up our tapes pretty fast.   I've reduced the
retention period from 6months to one.  When I remove full  tapes and replace
them with new tapes,  the tapes that were removed still show up in the gui,
media listing,  but as removed.  Is this normal?

I would expect not to see any trace of the removed tapes in the gui.

I am doing the update library function ofcourse.

Thank you in advance.

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.