Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP Drives disappear from Devices during backup

2003-10-21 16:09:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP Drives disappear from Devices during backup
From: len.boyle AT sas DOT com (len boyle)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:09:55 -0400
Hello John

We have been seeing the same type of problem.

We are using a solaris 9 master with netapp 6.4.x .
With the java client running on the master we see drives going away.
>From the windows admin client we see a not-connected message.
But only some of time and not all the drives all the time.

We have the following VERITAS Support: Case ID 280-023-493 opened to see if
we can get a fix for the problem.
If have not already done so, can you open a support case and ref our case.

Regards len