Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #2611 - 7 msgs

2003-10-20 13:36:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #2611 - 7 msgs
From: mhickey AT glasshouse DOT com (Mark Hickey)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:36:28 -0400
These are likely Netbackup database backup tapes.  Try running vmquery
-m <media_id> to see whether the tapes are in the pool for NBU database
backups.  If they are, then you have to use vmquery -deassignby command
to expire the images.

Mark Hickey
Senior Technology Consultant
Glasshouse Technologies