Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU installation dies after "setting global database device host"

2003-10-18 14:05:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU installation dies after "setting global database device host"
From: joe AT joe DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:05:28 +0200
I hope someone can help me with this one.

We lost our NBU master/media server because of an error in Win2K (system hive).
We have now formated the C drive and installaed a fresh version of Win2K
Server SP4.
But when we try to install from the NBU 4.5 FP3 image the installation just
dies after "setting global database device host"

/johnny