Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DataCenter 4.5FP5 and L700e - 9940B FC Tape Drives

2003-10-17 13:06:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DataCenter 4.5FP5 and L700e - 9940B FC Tape Drives
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:06:31 +0100
Hello Bradley

We have had similar issues with STK L700e and STK 9940B, under TSM, but I
think the problem is between the library and the drives.

We had to upgrade the firmware on the drives.

The solaris server also need to be at certain SUN patch (sorry can't remeber
which) to have driver for STK9940B drives

Try run mt commands against drives to see if it a netbackup issue or
something deeper.

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:36:14 -0500, Hart, Charles wrote